The Quality Division existing at the facility includes the Quality Control Department, Non-Destructive Testing Laboratory, Moulding Sand Laboratory, Mechanical and Metallographic Testing Laboratory, Chemical Analysis Laboratory, the Metrology Engineer and the QMS Engineer. All employees of the Division have an appropriate qualification and a dedicated training which allows to ensure the quality of produced castings at a high level.
The main objective of the Division is to ensure that the quality requirements of a Customer are met. When producing components, the quality control system (incoming, step-by-step and acceptance) is used which ensures the performance of necessary operations at all life-cycle stages of a product according to reference documentation of a Customer, GOST and technical requirements. The quality control system at BVK LLC includes destructive and non-destructive tests.
- Testing laboratory –mechanical test and impact test (from +20 to -80°C); hardness test (Brinell, Rockwell and super-Rockwell, Vickers and micro-Vickers, Knoop methods in all ranges of load and scales); metallographical test; analysis of the chemical composition of steels, cast irons, aluminum and copper alloys; high-precision methods for the determination of gases (nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen).
- Non-destructive testing laboratory
The following types of non-destructive tests are used to control the quality of cast products at BVK LLC:
- Visual and Dimensional Test (control of compliance of geometrical parameters with requirements of a drawing and identification of surface defects)
- Ultrasonic Test (identification of cracks, blowholes, microporosity, non-metallic and slag inclusions and other discontinuities in a casting)
- Penetrant Test (identification of surface defects on a product)
- Radiographic Test (identification of defects in the base metal and welded joints)
- Magnetic Particle Test (identification of surface and subsurface defects of cast components)
- Zeiss CONTURA 9/12/8 Activ Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Fratelli Rotondi Tricoord 3000 Marking Out Machine
- 3D scanning (HandyScan 700 scanner) to control castings of complex configuration, it allows to make volumetric scanning of products of complex geometry (castings of blades, impellers) on which it is impossible to make measurements with a standard measuring tool.
Yeniseyskaya, 52, 454010, Chelyabinsk, Russia
Tel.: +7 (351) 216-97-77
Fax: +7 (351) 216 98 88
Presentation «Made in Russia»
KONAR Industrial Group
Yeniseyskaya 8, 454010, Chelyabinsk, Russia
© All rights reserved | BVK LLC | 2022